Legacy of Emperia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy of Emperia

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

2 posters

Skov, and to make the title longer i add junk.

zora6914

Skov, and to make the title longer i add junk. Empty Skov, and to make the title longer i add junk.

Post  zora6914 Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:50 am

Skov, hunter, BM at the moment, may change down the road.

Stefanie,
    19 on April 25th!!!! bounce
    Boyfriend will be buying lich king for my birthday present (how romantic, i know)
    so my warrior may level to 80 soon enough for any need she is available.
    though she is staying in loverboy's guild.

hmm, a typical post hs cl capt bitch.
    been described "a lost kitten"
    taking random classes at local community college, jobless, dating my bf of 2+ years, CHILDLESS! thankfully.

hmm, I am not ignorant by choice. been sheltered most my life, learning a lot about the world in the last 3 years. I have a lot more to learn.
    I do not have patience, but ask for a little bit when asking "dumb" questions. double standard, i know. i'm sorry.
    stubborn as hell, been told gorgeous, shy in person, and very much a diva. can be funny. sarcastic humor is hard for reading purposes. my smilies =] are then overused. I don't trust people, lost faith in mankind at a too young of an age {8} so i am therefore messed up in that regard. currently going through depression (again) and still refuse to see a dr though my heart is now having issues, i may just have to in order to stay alive. (may or may not be a smiles case, idk)

I enjoy questions, but not so much about talking about myself. I have recently learned the /dnd thing. so that will be used in cranky/"time of month" only situations, though, that is a post in and of itself.

Otherwise, CHEERS!

P.S. I'm usually more grammatically conscientious but my energy and care has been drained. My apologies.
    zora6914

Skov, and to make the title longer i add junk. Empty Re: Skov, and to make the title longer i add junk.

Post  zora6914 Fri May 01, 2009 10:39 am

And now that I brought my priest into the guild as well, same information for Jasimine.
    I can't decide disc or holy? (no one is on in game lol)
    opinions?
    Irongut
    Irongut
    Admin

Skov, and to make the title longer i add junk. Empty Re: Skov, and to make the title longer i add junk.

Post  Irongut Fri May 01, 2009 1:38 pm

we are always in need of healers. And as a healer you can ALWAYS get a group. DPS is easy to come by. So I'd say Holy at least for now.
    zora6914

Post  zora6914 Sat May 02, 2009 11:35 am

I was under the impression that discipline was to increase survivability, usually for pvp, and that holy just made the heals cost less mana and quicker/easier. Then shadow was the dps spec.

However, I'm no wow wiz.

Well, I happen to have magically had all my talent points spent in disc when i logged on. I'm thinking loverboy logged on and played my toons or something? lol In the end, I wanted her for healz. Im also well aware, alli need healz in the bgs too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:10 am