Legacy of Emperia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy of Emperia

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild

The fastest way to make money

Noxyia

The fastest way to make money Empty The fastest way to make money

Post  Noxyia Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:37 am

Now for all of you new players in the guild there is one rule and one rule only about gold, it makes the world go round. I mean this most literally, this is the golden rule in wow. Here are some tips to get money fast!

1)
    Now when u get a high level, you can offer low levels run for the price of gold. Most low levels have mains, most mains have $$ and this is one of the few jackpots. Today i ran this level 27 through stocks 5g a run, i had 10g when i started, and 30 mins later, i have almost 100gold.

2)The Addons called gatherer are VERY VERY helpful for you to get started with making gold, this nifty little addon saves all the places that u grab ore from, and tells u where certain types of ore can be found.

3) Now your Profesions themselves can lead to big bucks, i have herbalism and mining for my main, this lets me sell the stuff i get from just running around. This is the money maker right here, this probably beats both 1&2, Right now Copper Bars go for 4-8gold a stack, i sold 4 stacks in 4 minutes.

THE MARKET FOR ORE IS SHOOTING UP,take advantage of this and get this profession before the price goes down to 3gold a stack. It would be beneficial to the guild to have Mats in the bank BTW.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 am